Rootstown Township Zoning Administration
3988 State Route 44, Rootstown, OH 44272
Mark Tirpak, Zoning Inspector
Jordan Michael, Asst. Zoning Inspector
ZONING OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
Also available by appointment
Phone 330-325-9341 and please leave message concerning any questions you may have.
Please leave any information in drop box at top of steps and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Township accepts cash or checks only.
The Rootstown Zoning Department is committed to build a positive partnership with the citizens of Rootstown or anyone who may be seeking to move into or invest in our community. Our lines of communication are always open. To ask a zoning question or to file a complaint please feel free to stop by the Zoning office located in the lower level of the Town Hall or call the Zoning Department at 330-325-9341 and we will return your call in a timely manner.
- Rootstown Township's Zoning Resolutions
- Zoning Fee Schedule
- Rootstown Township Zoning Map
- Zoning Complaint Form
- Rootstown Township's Nuisance Resolution
- Rootstown Township's Dog Resolution
Zoning Permit Applications
- Final Development Application
- Home Occupation Application
- Zoning Variance Application
- Zoning Amendment Application
- Change of Non-Conforming Use
- Zoning Conditional Use Permit Application