Zoning Board of Appeals
The regular meeting of the ROOTSTOWN ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS for Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 6:30 P.M. will be held at Rootstown Town Hall, 3988 State Route 44, Rootstown OH.
On the agenda:
- A tabled application for variances from Sections 420.06 A3 (minimum sign setback from street), 420.06 A4 (minimum sign setback from side lot lines), and 420.07 C (maximum height) for a freestanding business identification sign, on property located at 4855 Tallmadge Road in a C-2 district, submitted by:
Andrew Licata, Alpine Auto Body
4855 Tallmadge Road
Rootstown, OH 44272
- An application for a variance from Section 410.06 A for a reduction in the initial number of parking spaces constructed from 70% to 46% resulting in a variance/difference of 24%, on property located on Lynn Road (Parcel 32-016-00-00-028-003) in an L-I district, submitted by:
Alban Surveying Co. (David Kane, PE)
38052 Euclid Ave, Suite 200
Willoughby, OH 44094
Those interested may submit comments by email to email@example.com, or to the dropbox at the Rootstown Zoning Office, or via mail to Rootstown Township Zoning Board of Appeals, 4152 Tallmadge Rd., Rootstown OH 44272.
Jordan Michael, Zoning Board of Appeals Secretary
By Order of the ROOTSTOWN ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Zoning Office/Operational Changes
- The Zoning Office is now located at the Fire Station, address 4152 Tallmadge Road. Please use the State Route 44 entrance and enter through the front door.
- The phone number, 330-325-9341, will remain the same.
- This change is also in effect for pavilion and Town Hall reservations. Please go to the Zoning Office at the Fire Station to make a reservation and pay fees.
- If you're interested in renting the Town Hall, you may schedule a time to look at it by calling 330-325-9341.
Rootstown Recycling Schedule
Please see the Recycling link for the recycling pick-up schedule.
Welcome to Rootstown Township's Web Site
Rootstown Township was founded in 1802 and is located in Portage County. Rootstown provides a mixture of living environments, shopping and restaurants while still maintaining its small town character. It is also home to the Northeast Ohio Medical University. With easy access off I76, it is a desirable place for its residents to live and work.
We hope you visit our website often to keep informed of activities and notices listed above that affect the residents of Rootstown. We always welcome your comments and suggestions to make this website useful and informative to all the residents of Rootstown.