The Rootstown Township Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing at the Rootstown Town Hall, 3988 St. Rt. 44, Rootstown OH on Tuesday March 19th, 2019 at 7:00 PM. Any person interested will be afforded the opportunity to be heard on the following:
Zoning Amendment 2019-001
- Section 440.01 - Purpose, Lighting Requirements
- Section 660.03 I-J - Amendments Initiated by Property Owner(s)
- Section 430.04 - Screening and Buffering When Lot Abuts a Residential District
- Section 430.02 - Landscaping Along the Street Frontage
- Section 350.02 - Use Regulations, Commercial Districts
- Section 370.02 - Use Regulations, Industrial Districts
- Section 420.09 - Signs Exempt from Regulation
- Section 310.09 D - Additional Requirements for Accessory Buildings
The proposed zoning amendments can be read in full here.
Jordan Michael, Zoning Commission Secretary
By Order of the ROOTSTOWN TWP. ZONING COMMISSION
The Rootstown Township Trustees would like residents to be aware the parking ban goes into effect when there are 2 inches of snow or more. Violators will be towed at the owner's expense.
Welcome to Rootstown Township's Web Site
Rootstown Township was founded in 1802 and is located in Portage County. Rootstown provides a mixture of living environments, shopping and restaurants while still maintaining its small town character. It is also home to the Northeast Ohio Medical University. With easy access off I76, it is a desirable place for its residents to live and work.
We hope you visit our website often to keep informed of activities and notices listed above that affect the residents of Rootstown. We always welcome your comments and suggestions to make this website useful and informative to all the residents of Rootstown.